Neodymium magnets: the super-strong ones
- Super-strong adhesive force
- Suitable for small spaces (miniaturisation)
- Even the smallest neodymium magnets are just as strong as larger common magnets
Neodymium super magnets: The strongest in the worldMany of you might ask yourself: What makes a neodymium magnet a super magnet? And: Wouldn’t a cheaper ferrite magnet be sufficient for my project? The special NdFeB combination (neodymium-iron-bor) results in a high adhesive force even in small magnets. Hence, ferrite magnets of the same dimensions are much weaker. We recommend super magnets if you need a small and light product that is also aesthetically pleasing with its even silver surface. Neodymium magnets are slightly more expensive than ordinary magnets because neodymium is a rare earth metal. That is why super magnets are also known as rare earth magnets.
- used outdoors
- exposed to temperatures over 80 °C
- The strongest ring magnet: Ideal for "fishing" ferromagnetic objects. It will easily pull your bike out of the lake, for instance.
- Our so-called "death magnet": A compact block magnet with an adhesive force of 100 kg.
- The "strongest" in our web shop: The block magnet MONOLITH with a strength of approx. 200 kg.